.

Contact us at squawcreeknews@isd221.net or 208-861-7009

Monday, February 10, 2020

Last Friday, I interviewed Summer, 1st Grader, for Friend Friday.


  1  What is your favorite number?
 My favorite number is 18, because it is when I graduate school.
   
 2  What is your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is dodgeball, because sometimes it is hard and easy.
     
 3  What is your favorite town?
My favorite town is Ola ,because it is in the country.
      
4 What is your favorite planet?
My favorite planet is Saturn, because it has colorful rings and cool rocks.


 5 What is an enjoyable memory?
My favorite memory is Oakly and I sitting in the sun, because we are best friends.


 6 What is the scariest situation

My scariest situation is when I fell off of a chair at the restaurant, because it hurt my head.

A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment