.

Contact us at squawcreeknews@isd221.net or 208-861-7009

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I interviewed Allie Foruria for Friend Friday 

 What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is Turquoise because it's bright and cheerful.

What is your favorite city or town?
My favorite city is Long beach Washington because there's lots to see and do. 

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is salad because it's delicious and healthy.

What is your favorite drink?
My favorite drink is water because it is hydrating and healthy.

What is your favorite animal?
  My favorite animal is a llama because they're cute and fuzzy.

Who are  your best friends?
 My  best friends are Roslyn,Tiffany,and Jazzy    

What is your best memory?    
My best memory is when I went to Long Beach, Washington,
because I got to ride horses on the beach, and I got to go on
a 5 mile bike ride to a lighthouse.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment