.

Contact us at squawcreeknews@isd221.net or 208-861-7009

Monday, February 10, 2020

                          
Friday I interviewed Chazz in 4th grade.

 What is your favorite part of the day at school?  Math is my favorite because I like challenges.

 What is your favorite color?  Black is my favorite because I like dark things.

 What is your favorite song?  Thunder is my favorite. I like how they use a kid voice and a grown up voice.

What is your favorite food?  Kiwi is my favorite fruit. I like sweet and sour.

Who are your best friends?  A.J. and Thomas are my best friends. They are nice to me.

 What is your favorite animal?  A snow Leopard is my favorite animal because I like the color of their fur.

Would you rather go into the past and see your ancestors or, go into the future and see your great-great grandchildren?
 I would go into the past because I would like to see my great grandpa in the Navy.

Roslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment