.

Contact us at squawcreeknews@isd221.net or 208-861-7009

Monday, January 27, 2020

Friend Friday!!!!

Today I’m going to interview my friend, A.J. He  
 will tell you a little bit about himself. 

  • What is you favorite color?
My favorite color is pink.
  • What is your favorite type of book?
My favorite type of book are Westerns. 
  • Who are your Best Friends?
My best friends are Clancy, Titus, and Travis.
  • What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a horse.
  • What is your favorite number?
I don’t have a favorite number.
  • What is you favorite food?
My favorite food is Mangos. 
  • What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is MATH!!!!

                                                                                              -Clancy

No comments:

Post a Comment